Parker Hale Price

Nicholiath, if it was new in it's box about £450 (if you can find one). A good one with well figured wood and nicely kept metalwork, somewhere about £150 to £250 depending on condition. I paid £290 for an M.81 Classic that had lovely wood and came with mounts, stupid, but it's lovely ;)

Simon

November 2009 I brought this one for £275:-

P2120140.jpg

Came with the Leupold mounts but not the scope

PICT0093.jpg

This is a late 1200C and came with a spare magazine.

I am asking as my village gunshop has one in that he is selling for a customer and he is finding out price for me. Did PH make any stainless rifles?

I am asking as my village gunshop has one in that he is selling for a customer and he is finding out price for me. Did PH make any stainless rifles?
From what I've seen, mostly on guntrader, 30-06 go for noticeably more than a 243, 270 or 308. This holds for PH

The only stainless steel rifles that Parker Hale made (or distributed) were air rifles I believe. As far as I am aware they never made any stainless steel centrefire rifles.

No but Gibbs Rifle Company did make a 98 type actions sporter in stainless according to their cat flier. The Gibbs rifles do not have a good reputation for Quality control.

I think all the markings were on the barrels as they didn't make most of the actions themselves, they usually bought in the actions or used ex military actions.

The problem is Parker-Hale only marked a few models actions like the Hussar and some Safari's the rest are plain. The roll marked the barrels liek this:-

P2190154.jpg

on a 2100 Midland

PHNameEnlarged.jpg

and here on an 1100 deluxe.

Thanks for all the help chaps. It is a 1200 model. Looks like he wants about £250 for it including rings and 80 rounds of norma 150gr soft point. So i am going to go for it. The only thing i will need to do is round off the scroll on the right side of the butt as i am a left hooker and dont fancy a 30.06 recoiling with a sharp scroll in my cheek!

Thanks for all the help chaps. It is a 1200 model. Looks like he wants about £250 for it including rings and 80 rounds of norma 150gr soft point. So i am going to go for it. The only thing i will need to do is round off the scroll on the right side of the butt as i am a left hooker and dont fancy a 30.06 recoiling with a sharp scroll in my cheek!
sounds like a good price, go for it!

Back