Game meat hygiene certificate

Hodmedod.one

Do you know if anyone runs these courses in the Norfolk area and if so, how much does it cost to attend one?

I have no wish to do a DSC but am getting fed up giving perfectly good Offal to the Game Dealer for nothing. It looks like I will have to make the effort and get a Hunter Number.

Me and my Dog would much rather be eating the liver/kidneys instead of giving it away for no good reason.

im just glad to hear of a Game dealer that is finally insisting on your number before paying out !

Do you know if anyone runs these courses in the Norfolk area and if so, how much does it cost to attend one?

I have no wish to do a DSC but am getting fed up giving perfectly good Offal to the Game Dealer for nothing. It looks like I will have to make the effort and get a Hunter Number.

Me and my Dog would much rather be eating the liver/kidneys instead of giving it away for no good reason.

think they do it at eastern college, you want to have a word with mark at bluebell venison im sure he has something to do with the training side for this at eastern.
B,B

think they do it at eastern college, you want to have a word with mark at bluebell venison im sure he has something to do with the training side for this at eastern.
B,B
I did one with the National Game Keepers Organisation. If you contact them they will tell you were and when they have one running close to you.

Back