Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The BASC Gamekeepers' Fair

The BASC Gamekeepers' Fair

Anybody going?

The BASC Gamekeepers' Fair, Catton Park, Catton Estate, Walton-on-trent, Derbyshire, DE12 8LN

Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th April 2011
    Last edited by Iwrch; 02-04-2011 at 18:34.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Yep, we'll be there Sunday... loitering around the stalking village most likely
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Went there last year to be honest was not that impressed,especially The Stalking Village by Bushwear ?? they did not even have anything for sale ??
    but I must say I was very impressed with that hydraulic high seat that was on display.

landy dont know what you expect Thought it was one of best fairs of the year so did the rest of the lads I went with. may hire minibus this year as they have told others how good it was.we had mixed bunch though some wanted to see gundogs,others wildfowling etc etc.

Went on Sat last year, had a cracking day, took a mate along and he was that impressed he went back on Sun and took his family and he doesn't even shoot.

See you there Pat. I'm on a stall both days.

What stall you on ? will there be any good offers on ?

looks like it may be a bit bigger this year they have started to set it up already, will be there both days, worth a look and a good chance to meet a few people.

Will be there on Sunday see whats about didnt get last year but always been a good one

Landy177. You must of gone to the wrong fair. Bushwear dont sell wedding dresses, perhaps thats why you didn,t enjoy yourself.
    Still a few prickets about if you fancy a day out. (you should enjoy that)