The BASC Gamekeepers' Fair

Yep, we'll be there Sunday... loitering around the stalking village most likely :D

Went there last year to be honest was not that impressed,especially The Stalking Village by Bushwear ?? they did not even have anything for sale ??
but I must say I was very impressed with that hydraulic high seat that was on display.

landy dont know what you expect Thought it was one of best fairs of the year so did the rest of the lads I went with. may hire minibus this year as they have told others how good it was.we had mixed bunch though some wanted to see gundogs,others wildfowling etc etc.

Went on Sat last year, had a cracking day, took a mate along and he was that impressed he went back on Sun and took his family and he doesn't even shoot.

looks like it may be a bit bigger this year they have started to set it up already, will be there both days, worth a look and a good chance to meet a few people.

carl

Landy177. You must of gone to the wrong fair. Bushwear dont sell wedding dresses, perhaps thats why you didn,t enjoy yourself.
Still a few prickets about if you fancy a day out. (you should enjoy that) :( :D
GAZ

Hey Gareth! Do you think we could squeeze an Academy Straight into the clay line? That would sort the men from the boys!

Last edited:
As I live locally; I went the first year and was impressed. Went two years ago and couldn't buy Larsen trap springs or spares for Gasolec heaters!. Could buy plenty of 'scarves which could be worn a hundred different ways', or 'the sharpest kitchen knife in the world'. Shame really. I know all about Market Forces: but it is advertised as a Gamekeepers Fair, not carboot fair. (Won't be going).

we're goin on the saturday, we went last year i thought it was a good day,hopefully the weather picks up a bit ,last year was really hot !!

Landy177. You must of gone to the wrong fair. Bushwear dont sell wedding dresses, perhaps thats why you didn,t enjoy yourself.
Still a few prickets about if you fancy a day out. (you should enjoy that) :( :D
GAZ
Ha Ha nice one Gaz you have found my little fetish :D
Sent you e-mail.

Back