View Poll Results: What qualifications do you currently have?

43. You may not vote on this poll
  • DSC 1

24 55.81%
  • DSC 2

12 27.91%
  • BDS Deer Managers Course

2 4.65%
  • Advanced Stalking Certificate

5 11.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A poll like no other

A poll like no other

This should get a few going.
    Please read this: If you hold the Deer Managers course, just tick that. We wknow then that the DSC 1+2 IS HELD.

If you have DSC 2 just tick that.

You have left none off of the options.

I have a CSE in woodwork,but,I am trying hard...........Martin.

p.s. never been one for qualifications.

I did the DSC1 course a year ago but the independent assessor was not able to attend for the testing part. I was not able to make the re-arranged assessment a week or so later and left it at that.

Enjoyed the course, pity there was no certificate at the end of it!

Wait to see the feathers fly with this one
    I did level 1 with basc not as expensive as bds in the lake district,also took level 2 part in lakes and rest in south west scotland agian not too hard on the pocket as for the rush on fc stalkers to get level 2 they must have been warned it was needed

i got a 5M swimming badge when i was a nipper!

i bought the material to study dsc1 at home, never got round to doing the test. i did however use the manual last night to to raise the stock of my rifle whilst boresighting my new scope, very useful book!

i did my dsc1 last year with mudman. it was a great course as he said, although we did have to return to do the assessment.

i am currently working towards my level 2.

i also have a GCSE in Welsh language, I am an aircraft recognition instructor and loads of other really useful stuff.

my aim is to train up to accreditted witness level.

when i first started deer stalking i thought i would never do the qualifications as i believed they were a cynical money making ploy. However i have found them necassary to access some stalking. when i did the course i found it very interesting and whilst i maybe didn't learn a huge amount i found that it confirmed my practises and the chatting with the other guys was great.

Dsc1 , Swedish jägare exam, City & guilds in animal husbandry.

Never passed the boy scouts cooking badge due to the fat in the pan was to hot and the bacon srivelled to nothing.