??????When did that happen??????

ads03

:eek: Oh SH"!T, how did that happen??????????

I went to bed last night a happy young chappy, but somehow whislt I slept I seemed to have turned 30 :doh:

If anybody knows how this might have happened please let us know, so as we might be able to stop it happening to anyone else?

All the best,

Ads :old:

Hi Widows Son,

I intend to waste alot more of it today!!!!
Well there no point living in a pub if you can't abuse the privilige on your birthday :norty:

Roedeerred, thats a very good point maybe I'll look into it.

Ads

:eek: Oh SH"!T, how did that happen??????????

I went to bed last night a happy young chappy, but somehow whislt I slept I seemed to have turned 30 :doh:

If anybody knows how this might have happened please let us know, so as we might be able to stop it happening to anyone else?

All the best,

Ads :old:

Lucky you wish i was 30 again

Don't fret, only ten more years until you come of age!:old:
Turning 40's the best. Officially old you can then be that grumpy old git you've always dreamed of being &, woo hoo, no more apologising!!!!!!:norty:

I remember turning 30 over 20 years ago:old:my 40th I dont remember much about as I got slightly drunk and lay on the couch for 2 days with one hell of a hangover :oops:

Make the most of all of your days time very quickly passes. And happy birthday Ads, hope to see you again later in the year.

ATB

Sikamalc

You old duffers, perhaps i will look into starting the high seat stannah stair lift, could get some good business off here. I best look into becoming a trade member.

Rgds Daniel

ps happy bday

I would like to comment, but true to form I've been making the most of the bar downstairs :norty::norty::norty:

Cheers Malc, I promise I'll call you soon, hope to get out with you again before long?

Thanks for all the good wishes, I have to say I've been looking forward to being a grumpy old git, just didn't known it was coming so soon!!!!!!

Best wishes,

Ads

Back