Thread: White plasterers bath!

White plasterers bath!

I've finally found a supplier of the white plasterers baths!!

They are a bit like screwfix and I believe started by the original owner of screwfix! Loads around the country now. Cost about 30 quid which is more than I paid for my black version. Will show dirt more than a black one which should encourage regular cleaning!!!!

hi ms used one of these for the last two years now
    best practice and all that
    pete .

"Heavy duty plasterers mixing bath. Manufactured from virgin medium density polyethylene which guarantees maximum strength."

What are the black ones made from then - "Manufactured from slappers medium density polyethylene which guarantees exceptional loosness.

I have one of these. They're very good. Keep the back of my corolla clean and easily accomodate a good sized fallow. Wouldn't take a red though.

i also have one,we had 155lb hind in ours

Quote Originally Posted by ferretmanabu View Post
    Wouldn't take a red though.
    I've had reds over 200lbs in mine quite comfortably, but would struggle with anything too much bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    .........Heavy duty plasterers mixing bath. Manufactured from virgin medium density polyethylene which guarantees maximum strength.....

There is a big market out there for reground and reprocessed thermoplastics. They are just stating that they are not an inferior material, and it is inferior.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Also had one for a couple of years now, fits perfectly between the wheel arches and the end of the cab in my L200. I drilled the lip at each end and put rope loops on to make lifting in and out easier. It's also useful as a sledge for dragging deer out.