front benchrest

ANDY T

Hi
I have removed this thread as i have had some negative feed back from one of your member.
I will also remove all the other threads I have started as he dose not like the questions i have been asking, and will withdraw from using this web site if this is the sort of reply i can expect.
Have many types of rifles and also do the full range of shooting not just target.
Thanks to the members that have given me a proper answer to my questions

Thanks
Andy

Last edited:
Are you sure you've got the right website Andy T ? :rolleyes:

This is the Stalking Directory and while most of us have an interest in rifles you've posted several pictures of tactical rifles and are now enquiring about front rests for F Class!
How does your benchrest fit in a high seat then ? :lol:

Google sebcoaxial benchrest. Sinclair are doing some great lightweight broad spaced feet bipods for comp use.
I don't mind your question. Info is free and replies are voluntary. I've shot deer with my 19lbs 6.5-284.

Are you sure you've got the right website Andy T ? :rolleyes:

This is the Stalking Directory and while most of us have an interest in rifles you've posted several pictures of tactical rifles and are now enquiring about front rests for F Class!
How does your benchrest fit in a high seat then ? :lol:

Hi
I have removed this thread as i have had some negative feed back from one of your member.
I will also remove all the other threads I have started as he dose not like the questions i have been asking, and will withdraw from using this web site if this is the sort of reply i can expect.
Have many types of rifles and also do the full range of shooting not just target.
Thanks to the members that have given me a proper answer to my questions

Thanks
Andy

Steady Tiger! You'r pretty thin skinned aren't you. :eek:

If you can't take a bit of gentle teasing perhaps you would be better elsewhere.:lol:

It certainly helps to be thick skinned on this site :rolleyes: particularly recently :rolleyes:
It seems as if quite a few people are jumping on 'Newbies' with a vengeance lately, either for grammar, spelling, terminology or choice of jokes :rolleyes:
Perhaps it's the weather or that 'strange' moon we had recently ;)

I can't beleive the folks on this site would ever extract the urine :rofl:. The old saying comes to mind, if you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined up !!! :evil:

I'm sorry ANDY T feels the need to leave but really?? Didn't get enough respect from ONE member? I agree, grow a thicker layer of skin. Hell. I've been called a "...hillbilly with too many guns and internet access" (I still love that!) You can't let the mosquitoes drive you away from a good fishing hole. More hillbilly wisdom.* ~Muir

(*feel free to use it)

Like I said, there is certainly some pretty quick snide remarks lately, more so than previously and certainly more than just banter :rolleyes:

Andy T,
you will find that the majority of people on here will answer any question regardless of it being stalking specific. Most of us appreciate that others do more than stalk yet regard S.D as a wealth of info' shared among like minded friends.
So stick around, watch or contribute but don't give up. When life throws you s***e you can either have a bag of s***e or you can grow roses.

Back