Out this morning

6pointer

Urban deer on the menu today again and this unlucky fella tried to cross the motorway hit a deer fence and then came back across he was going to have a second go but he was laid out before he got hit with cars. Nice beast shame he had to go.
Goldmedalbuck019.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking buck, is he a seven pointer, does his right back tine fork into two?

Nice colour already as well

Moose

Moose he is a seven and the left back tine is also so split but not enough to call it a point 48LB on the hook clean head and legs off.

Great looking animal 6p, cant see the knife wound though or did you shoot it:eek:;)

No mate this one was an RTA its in the pot at the moment i think it just might scrape a medal but i will tell Mr Prior i shot it :rofl:

VIDEO

Head bobing any one know why seems strange to me

Last edited:
Wallace this fella is 48 on the hook mate. But the average mature buck off this ground weighs is 42lb

Where i stalk around the Blackisle my mate and i weve had up to 50lbs for bucks and 45lbs for does but that is above average for around where i live. I wish the odd one had antlers like that though.

No mate this one was an RTA its in the pot at the moment i think it just might scrape a medal but i will tell Mr Prior i shot it :rofl:

VIDEO

He is a big lad for our area also mate not sure but think he is about 5-6

VIDEO

Not strange at all.Many roe will do this when they sense something is not quite right.Im not sure if they are trying to scent the air at different levels or something.

Sako i think that they might be trying to get a 3D picture of us .If deer see in black and white then they will see a flat picture. I see the deer not only bob there head up and down but also side to side. Just a thought . But sent at differnt levels is also a real possabuility

Back