Thread: Another one

Another one

Hi everyone out there, another newbie on the block, this is a GREAT site, already answered many topics, reinforced many of my beliefs, and will give me lots of informed reading, keep up the good work. As for me, I live in Norfolk, stalk 4500 acres in Suffolk, started stalking in 1988,reload for 4 rifles, hunted last May in Kwa Natal, have gained a lot of knowledge over the last 20 years, and echo the thoughts of my F.C. mates, you are continualy learning all the time. Great forums, great posts, great members. Things can only get better on this site. Deerwarden. hope my spellings rite

Welcome to you, glad you like the site and look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to the site Deerwarden. No problem with your spelling - it's normal for Norfolk!

Welcome deerwarden dont worry to much about the spelling you will see from my post that its not one of my stong points and the members on the site are very forgiving.

Welcome to the site, looks like you will fit in well here, get posting with some stories.