Thread: emmacustom rifles

emmacustom rifles

just a quick one anybody used the new mossberg atr 243 rifle as one for sale with emmacustomrifle

These rifles are really popular in NZ, they come with a number of stock options and are even sold fully moderated.......ive a pal with one in .308 who shot a sub 1 inch group with the first 3 shots he put through it...........

Mossberg used to or still have howa 1500 style rifles under a different name or?
    Isn't the new Mossberg a totally different rifle, cheaper too? Not to be confused with howa.

Some cheapy rifles are astonishing.
    Last weekend I bedded and reinforced the stock of a stevens 200 rifle in 308.
    The owner, new to rifle shooting shot 1" groups using UMC FMJ ammo with it, first day out.

Beware of emma custom rifles, If you are buying a new "out of the box rifle" I'm sure you'd have no problems but given my own experiance with them I would not let them undertake any work on it. I'm not one to bad mouth people but they caused me a LOT of hassle, worry and expense when I took a rifle to them for some work.