Hello from Norway!

schultz and larsen

A little presentation from me. Teacher, high school. Have been reading this Forum for a while. I live in longest fjord in Norway. Have wife and two daughters. On freetime I spend a lot of days in nature stalking, fishing, walking, climbing etc.....that is a way of life for me. Started with this "madnes" about 15 years ago.... almoust forgot, competition shooting with rifle....Use both shootgun and rifle for hunt on different speaces here in country and abroad....I do reload all my ammo...that's enough I think

welcome on board i was in sweden hunting boar and moose last yr going back in september for round two

gadget

HI GUYS
My wifes Grandfather was from Trondhiem ,we have visited a couple of times
also Bergen ,its a lovely place .Welcome to the site

I am in Stavanger working at the moment I work all over Norway its a really nice place. Welcome to the forum.

Leon

Welcome to the site S&L,

Nice to have another Norwegian member onboard :D

Looking forward to your input on the site.

Hilsen
Jonathan

A little presentation from me. Teacher, high school. Have been reading this Forum for a while. I live in longest fjord in Norway. Have wife and two daughters. On freetime I spend a lot of days in nature stalking, fishing, walking, climbing etc.....that is a way of life for me. Started with this "madnes" about 15 years ago.... almoust forgot, competition shooting with rifle....Use both shootgun and rifle for hunt on different speaces here in country and abroad....I do reload all my ammo...that's enough I think

I am currently working in Stavanger, still shocked with the price of beer........

3 x 330 ml bottles of beer in the airport hotel, Stavanger, over £30 !

It really is a great place though, hunting is much more part of the culture than it is in the UK. Huge country but only 4.5 million people, so lots and lots of empty space.

Welcome aboard .

Welcome to the site S&L would be great to hear of you hunting tails, I am visiting Norway next week, not shooting this time just with the wife.

ATB
Tahr

3 x 330 ml bottles of beer in the airport hotel, Stavanger, over £30 !

Wow! Ouch! by my reckoning, that's £137 per gallon (and I thought diesel was expensive) - mind you, a gallon would be about 13 of those bottles so you could invite some mates over...

Currently work not far from Bergen and have been over here for the last two years. Eay country to enter with firearms providing you have the EU firearms passport.
Great place.

Enjoy

Back