View over some of my Stalking

Yea COOPERMAN
You cant see the hill to the right but it is over1800ft with grouse ,pheasant,patridge
pity i dont have a shotgun
John , we do okay on this patch ,hope to get a couple over the next few days

In the distance you can see the estuary Tony ,thats where you,ll find me in the summer
fishing with a haafnet for Salmon ,i,ll take you out a walk

Colin think i reconise the area ,if its the same place iv been going to that particular part of the estuary for last thirty years.
Is there a pub called the ferryboat not far up the coast road ? hope it is as next time up it would be great to try for the boar. DF

...and this is meant to make us Sassenachs that live in conurbations feel better how?!

What a super place to be/view to have - and with all the shooting you could want. Beautiful.

....wanna swap? No, didn't think so.....!!!

You are really lucky Colin living in such a beautiful place. How many bucks have you grassed to date ?

If thats where the piggies are hiding then it is not so far from where I stalk, certainly in range of a nights or two's porcine wandering :), better keep my eyes open for something big, brown and hairy.

Lovely part of the world.

Where do you stalk mudman , the bore have spread out a fair bit ,i know most of the stalkers
nearby and hear reports of pigs being seen /shot quite a bit from me
Foxy i have shot none so far:( but have witnessed 7 or 8 .hopefully a couple more after this
weekend

Yea DF ,Its called the steamboat inn down in Carsethorn
,do you come upfishing or shooting

Thats the one :doh:my mate used to live in the old tower in carsethorn. i still do a lot of Wildfowling from overton to auchencairn bay when im about.
How long have you been there ? we used to pay to walk grouse up on that hill side though that was many moons ago .
From Overton to Auchencairn is my favourite place on the solway for geese on a night flight, you certainly live in a cracking spot :thumb:. DF

I was born in New Abbey so 47 years now ,i haafnet at Overton and North Corbelly
never really got into shotgun stuff yet but may do soon ive got plenty farmland
geese come on to

Nice one Collin will be in touch, hope steve does ok he said he was going up scotland didn't realise it was with you . DF

Back