Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free stalking day

Free stalking day

Hi Guys,
    Having used this site for some time it has become clear that our sport is booming! That is great but it leaves a lot of guys without any ground or hope of gaining it. I have decided to offer a newbie stalker a day stalking for either Roe or Fallow in Hampshire. Dates to be fixed by mutual agreement.
    To qualify for this offer you must:
    A) Be a relative newcomer to stalking
    B) Not have access to your own ground
    C) Be unable to afford regular paid stalking (I`m not asking people to reveal their personal income just that those able to afford to pay a guide pass this up)
    If this is you or someone you know and would like to put forward then please PM me with the relevant details of experience etc.. (I`m happy to take a complete novice out but they will need to have a range session and be able to demonstrate a small amount of knowledge before stalking).
    The successful candidate must have 3rd party insurance. Also if the successful candidate needs to travel any distance I will also give them a bed for the night.
    I will set a closing date for this of midnight on April 30th at which point I will draw a winner and post back.

Well done Charly, exactly what the site is all about!

Best clear your inbox for incoming!

Hats of to this man

Great offer wish i had my own piece of England to offer the same
    Hats off to that man.
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Thats a fantastic offer! In fact your making me feel bad keeping my permission to myself, so on that note i will do the same for somebody in the devon area!

well done charly, someone will have a brilliant time with you im sure.

well done boys hats of to you.

Thanks for the support fella`s. I have been blessed with some great friends and opportunities through this site and just want to give a little back. A few members here have given me huge ammounts of advice and also some swap hunts I would never have thought possible (no names but they know who they are). This is the best way I can think of giving back to our sport.

This offer is open to members and non members (who must be supported by a regular poster) I will also accept a Parent/child combo (subject to the kids age/build etc) There`s nothing better than grassing a first beast with a youngster!

Marine 1980 -

Run it past Malc and then stick it in seperate post mate, it`s a great offer and shouldn`t get lost in this thread. Well done mate

What a great offer.
    I know just how difficult it is to get decent stalking at an affordable price but have been lucky enough to fall on a fantastic syndicate place and have access to local roe stalking at a very fair price.
    If this was 6 months ago I'd have bitten your hand off for this opportunity.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks