gingerly raises hand and says hi

rubydog

Just wanted to say "Hi" :lol:
I am from Lincolnshire, I probably wont post much as I am below even novice level so not even qualified to have an opinion :)
But I have a great love of GWP's and aim to be reading posts and learning all I can about this great sport as I go along,
please humour me nicely if I ask any completely stupid questions? :oops:

:waves:

HI RUBYDOG WELCOME TO THE SITE
I have a gwp which i use for stalking wouldent be without her now
dont worry about asking questions plenty of guys on here to help out
regards pete .

Rubydog, welcome to the SD from another Pete. Don't worry about asking "completely stupid questions" we're all qualified to do that :lol:
Cheers, Pete.

Hi Rubydog im new to stalking to, post as much as you like the guys on here are first class ! Plenty of great advice and you will learn alot. Been up your way with ATC ( Cadets ) you have some nice country up there nice and flat.

ATB

Steve............

Thanks for the warm welcome :D
Been up your way with ATC ( Cadets ) you have some nice country up there nice and flat.
Eldest is looking into the local ATC he is 12 this year :-|

Flat yes mostly lol NOT good for fittening work but luckily the bit where I live is on the side of the Trent Valley and we have a hill!!!! :eek:

Greetings,
sounds like your not too far from me, but it's flat here this side of the Trent.

Cheers Jim

PM me if you fancy a meet

last time i went up steep hill i nearly croaked lol welcome to the sd .the wife is from lincs
regards norma

PM me if you fancy a meet
I am not far from Scampton?

the reason for the ":oops:" face with my weapon of choice statement, is that it happens to be a Cannon EOS :-| I love shooting wildlife (so to speak) but my idea is that if I want to "get out there"? I deem it only polite to learn protocol and ettiquete and ask permission before I go tootling about, that along with my love of GWP's and the fact you all looked a friendly bunch, is why I have come to have a blooming good read on here ;)

so please all. dont chuck me out for using the wrong equipment here :doh:

My Girl, she is Bryantscroft Tamarind lines
IMG_5877.jpg
full of personality.
aren't they just, and wonderfull with kids I have found.
we kept a pup from from the last litter, she was like dealing with a Tazmanian Devil on speed :( which unfortunately my bitch couldnt cope with as at 10 months the pup was bullying the hell out of her, due to family difficulties at the time too I couldnt keep the youngster entertained enough or keep her separate from mum who by now had lost about 2kg in weight and was very depressed, so I made the heartbreaking decision to rehome her to a working home up north. shown below
IMG_7349a.jpgIMG_7229a.jpg

Back