Thanks to Wayne (mereside)

Anyone want a high seat? Contact Mereside.

Had a great day today putting out new high seats with Wayne. Bernie1959,Rob Keeper,Greg and Bennunn.

Wayne (Mereside from this site) had a long trip down from the North East with 3 new seats. Arrived at about 10.00am and then after a bacon sandwich with the wives and kids produced by Mrs. Bernie1959 we set off to the woods to 3 prearranged sites. The seats went up well as normal and with some work on over hanging branches and saplings we ended up with 3 very promissing sites with lots of "deer work" being observed. We all think these seats will produce everything we expect.

Wayne, Thanks a lot for your help ,humour and above all the seats that are again of a very high standard and I am sure will do us very well for years to come. 3 more on order and looking forward to your next visit.

Have a good time in NZ and look after yourself.

Many thanks

Mark

Wayne is certially your man for the seats, but you'll have to wait your turn mark I have some on standing order mate.
We can share him eh??
anyway do have a good time in NZ wayne and don't tire yourself to much get plenty of sleep on the return flight sounds like you might be busy.
regards John

cheers guys im glad you like them dont worry i will be on it when i get back theres plenty to go round :D see you soon and again good banter had by all and friendships made from this site atb,wayne

Back