Interesting shops in Paris

scrun63

I've been badgered into taking Mrs Scrun to Paris in May :doh: - well it keeps her off my back when i want to go stalking :D.

Anyway, I was thinking of mixing business with pleasure :norty: (not sure which is which though). Does anyone know of any shops in Paris that a stalker might be interested in ? Address / details would be appreciated. Not optimistic tho, cos my French teacher hasnt even got a word for Gunshop or the like ! :eek:

Plus does anyone know the Rules and Regs or can point me in the right direction for importation of bullets and loaded ammo from France ?

Thanks in advance

Oh and being dragged to Britanny in August, does anyone know of any stalking they could recommend there ? ...........and Gunshops

Have a look at Derolle (46 rue du Bac, in the 7th arondisement). Not a gun shop but a very interesting taxidermist.

KR,

Scrummy

plenty of places of pleasure,,folies pigalle?...don't bring the Mrs:eek:

As for gunshops,,paris isn't the place, not for fishing not for shooting..There are plenty of stores outside of town, like Vernon or Mantes La Jolie, but that's a helluva trip, so not worth it.

what 'is' funny about the french, is their range of swords, exotic knives, cross-bows, etc. etc. etc. apart from hand-guns, it's pretty liberal. A bit like a modern day primeval weapons shop....sort of..

if in Paris, my recommendation is just to enjoy the city:D Take a stroll through the 6th and 7th Arrondisement, via rue de grenelle and boulevard st. germain. kick back with some espresso's, and visit a few places of interest..may I suggest Rodin's museum and gardens with his Portes D'enfer (Gates of H*ll) near Esplanade Des Invalides (where Napoleon is buried)...will take your breath away and make you want to be a good boy:lol: Maybe have a fancy lunch at Cafe D'Esplanades on the opposite corner,,,their fries/chips are the best you will ever get,,,mixed with club sandwich and a cold beer:drool:

...need to visit paris again.:rolleyes:

I would have a look in at the Musee de la Chasse (hunting museum) in the 3rd arrondissement, 60 rue des archives...

Thanks for the advice. If i'm let off the leash i might get to see a couple of the recommendations. And, no Norma, thats not an Amsterdam sorta leash mate :norty:

Back