Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New milestone for the SD site

New milestone for the SD site

I see we have now passed the 5000 mark . I know many will say ahh but they dont all post or this is not a true representation of the membership blah blah!

But it goes to show that at least the site continues to grow, and support stalkers of all standards. The amount of people who are watching the site as visitors is pretty high most times I log onto the site, and we have had our moments when there have been over 200 members logged on.

Heres to the next 5000

Best wishes to you all and much success with the Roe Buck season.

Excellent and well done to you and the fellow owners/administrators, a cracking job which helps all stalkers in the UK and abroad, young and old, new and seasoned pro's.

Great many intellectual debates on here which not only helps develop knowledge, but helps define new practices of both shooting, stalking and deer management.

It would be interesting to see how many of the 5000 have had more than one username registered with their email address...I'm sure some banned members still walk amongst us

And if the next 5000 meet as many nice folks as I have from this site, they will be fortunate indeed.

Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Really enjoyable site with a good "vibe"
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

If enough of us get banned really quickly then the next 5000 member mile stone will come around even sooner!

Well done all you admin folk ! - - 5000 - - a number to be very proud of !

Well done to you guys (Admin) a great place to learn, laugh, shout and cry (sometimes)

Its the best forum out of them all. keep it going.

well done SD really enjoy the site and long may you continue ,dont think the wife would agree as its her mac book i always nick !

Well done SD & all admin,great site