Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gutted

went and bought my 1st rifle on tuesday, sako 85 ss laminated new scope and mod. was told to call in today to pick it up, so got the lads and myself to work 14 hrs so they could have a 4 day weekend and i could go playing at the farm. so when i called in as we were passing they told me it had not turned up today and would not be in till saturday as couriers are not working tomorrow GUTTED. stav

As this is SD, should that be gralloched?

tough that stav had the same thing in january new rifle was supposed to be there for me to take to Scotland it arrived 2 days late then it was three weeks before I christened it on roe.though It did account for a fox or two first week I had it.

Nightmare. Stuff like that always happens to me too!

Hope it's there tomorrow for you.

Just passing... course you were
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

my 1st sako, had 20 shots before the bolt ring broke..sick was not the word good luck, with the buy !

anything worth having is worth waiting for.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Stalkers online shop at or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

well 8 days later and called into the shop and still no rifle!!!! best turn up soon i,m of stalking again next weekend.stav

That is why the say "with patience comes virtue".

Never mind stav, time will fly in, get your TV on and get tuned into the ROYAL WEDDING,

that will take your mind off it. .

Rgds, Buck.

PS. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with the outcome chin up!!
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

I know this feeling well

I had the same problem with a gunshop down somerset way
    they even phoned me up to tell me the said rifle was in the shop, so after a 3 hour drive only to find the said rifle was still on the ship in transit
    in this day and age you would think they would value your business than treat you like this
    I ended up cancelling my order and went else where
    hope you get sorted soon, as the excitement of a new toy gets a little much at