Thread: Hello.

Started shooting/hunting fairly young with air rifle, bow, catapult and killed very little. Enjoyed being outside, and walking fields I probably shouldn't have walked.

After a 25 year gap where my hormones ruled my body (and what it did) a work accident took me from a keen offroad mountainbiker, into a frustrated countryside enthusiast. A suggestion from a family member got me back into owning an airgun. A while later I got some permissions ..... and the rest is history.

I'm a member of a deer syndicate, but haven't shot any yet. Also had invitations to 'guest', but not taken them up yet either.

I've shot a lot of rabbits over the last few years, and a good number of foxes. My 'thing' is using nightvision, which almost always is going to rule out deer. I have a couple of deer grade rifles, all light enough to carry all day if ever I needed to. I've become a member because I need to know a lot more about what to do, and more importantly what not to do, when it comes to stalking deer.

Hopefully, I've come to the right place?

Hi NV Baldie and welcome - - you've certainly come to the right place !