Thread: Hello From Scotland

Hello From Scotland

Hi Everyone,

My name is Brent (like the goose) Norbury, im 17 years old and im keen hunter and stalker. I have just recently moved from england to scotland for a better way of life, im about to start college doing forestry and then after that do wildlife management which is something i really want to do. I try to do as much hunting as i can, i have my shotgun cerificate and im gonna try and get my firearms certificate soon. Now living in scotland i mainly do stalking and lamping for foxes with my dad. I like to travel, mainly going to sweden as i am lucky enough to be in a relationship with a girl over there called Johanna. Hopefully try and get some moose hunting aswell Im going to be getting my own dog soon, a German Wirehaired Teckel and would be a good dog for deer tracking and all round hunting dog. well thats abit about me, if you want to know more just ask. Thanks

'Hunting is not a sport... it's a way of life!'

Hello DeerStalkerBrent and welcome to the site.

Ask away with your questions, you sound as keen as mustard.

Where in England did you leave and where in Scotland have you gone to.?

Done quite a bit up in Scotland myself, as have others.

I did a HNC in Gamekeeping and wildlife management at Borders college a few years ago, so good luck with the Forestry course.

brent welcome bunch of good guys on here mate ever willing to help out etc . good to hear about your dog we have a german wire hair lovely dog they think the world of you . all the best roedinator .

Hello Brent,

Welcome to the site, you sound as if you are set for a full and varied life in the great outdoors, I wish you well. You have come to the right place to learn, ask your questions and someone will help.

Whereabouts in Scotland are you?