Thread: Minox customer services.

Minox customer services.

On a recent trip to Scotland my mate the mumbler killed his binoculars right eyepiece came of emailed Minox they said they would repair them as long as he had proof. He lost the reciept but sent them back anyway they said they would email price to repair them recieved them back 2 weeks ago no charge they also recoated the lenses spit and kleenex no good on lenses. atb paul

Been similarly impressed. Bought the 8x42 for £150 a few months ago, and not only are they excellent, but when I lost the tripod screw 'cover cap' which exposed bare steel giving possible reflection, they just sent an extra one for free from Germany. Very nice to communicate with too.

If you're not in the Zeiss, Swaro, Leica income band, I personally could recommend Minox too.

I bought a pair of the 8x42 at Christmas and the srecw cap has come off mine too. Not started the cailm process yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by yorksjt View Post
    I bought a pair of the 8x42 at Christmas and the srecw cap has come off mine too. Not started the cailm process yet though.

Dear Mr XXX,

Thank you for your mail and the interest in our products.

I will send the rubber knob covering today.

Please feel free to contact us for further information.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Diana Schuster
    Kundenservice/ Customer Service
    Tel.: +49 (0)6441-917-620
    Fax.:+49 (0)6441-917-601
    MINOX GmbHWalter-Zapp-Str.4
    D-35578 Wetzlar

Geschäftsführer/ Managing Director: Thorsten Kortemeier

Handelsregistereintrag/Register of commerce: HRB 1923,Amtsgericht Wetzlar / HRB 1923 at the local court of Wetzlar/Germany
    This message and its attachments are addressed only to the addressees above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message as per error, please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail and its attachments is strictly forbidden. We use the latest antivirus software. For any damage caused by us with virus infected e-mails, we exclude all liabilities.
    Diese Information und alle Dateianhänge sind ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt und kann vertraulich oder gesetzlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Adressat sind, unterrichten Sie bitte den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Anderen als dem bestimmungsgemäßen Adressaten ist es untersagt, diese E-Mail zu lesen, zu speichern, weiterzuleiten oder ihren Inhalt auf welche Weise auch immer zu verwenden. Wir verwenden aktuelle Virenschutzprogramme. Für Schäden, die dem Empfänger gleichwohl durch von uns zugesandte mit Viren befallene E-Mails entstehen, schließen wir jede Haftung aus.

MINOX GmbH, Walter-Zapp-Str.4, D-35578 Wetzlar / Geschaeftsfuehrer / Managing Director: Thorsten Kortemeier

PS - that's not an email to Durex! LOL