Thread: Stalking Sticks

Stalking Sticks

Some time ago I saw a advert for custom made stalking sticks made out of wood and could be customised i.e having your name etc placed on there if you so wished. Length as required etc. They realy did look a nice bit of kit and some what nicer than the normal types.
    I have searched high and low but can not find the add.
    Any idea's? please help.

How about making your own, i use handles from the forestry supplier, 6ft long and cut lengthways, drill a hole about 8-10 inches from the top and put a wingnut through, sharpen the bottom, paint if you like .All this would cost about 6.

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

fearsomely expensive by the time you have bought, customised and shipped to the UK

My sticks are from 60pof tile lath cut down centre 1 kitchen unit bolt Plastic is good two or three rings used normally for docking lambs tails to stop them clashing half an hours work with plane and a bit of stain job done cost max 1.50 no panic if I leave them at the high seats or brake them job done they work as well as the rest.Must make some for Danger Mouse.

Many thanks they are exactly the one's I am looking for.