Bum removers

sako85

Sorry about the title but just got in after starting work at 6am this morning.
Does anybody use or have any experiences of the plastic removers you see advertised?

:D

By "bum removers" do you mean, like security guards who can turn road protesters and squatters off your land?

I have two of these sitting waiting to be collected from my mates house, the only problem is he lives in Montana! I shall send him a march and shoot Tee shirt and he can send them to me, I hope.

They look as if they could be quick and easy, anybody who has used one seems to think they are good. I just can't imagine the actual "application"

John

I have used one once and was amazed at how well it worked - just follow the instructions - insert twist and pull !!

Just glad its not me :eek:

I have seen Cervus use it several times with great ease, makes a nice clean job of it too.

Once I'm sorted with ground I will be getting a couple of them, for the sake of £20 ish, well worth it I think.

TJ

I bought one but when it came to using it I couldn't bring myself to violate the buck with it. Might get some use when the doe's come into season though.

Jason said:
I bought one but when it came to using it I couldn't bring myself to violate the buck with it. Might get some use when the doe's come into season though.

I think that might be illegal
Oh you mean the but out tool :D

I recently got one on the 'try most things once' basis.

It works well, easy to clean after use, light to carry and in my opinion worth the money. It would be possible to fabricate one but not worth the hassle and probably difficult to clean.

Only tried it on Roe so far, it should tackle Reds and I hope to try it on moose later.

I don't know if there is a larger model available for large African game or bears etc but if there is I'd want to be certain the animal was dead before trying it out!

Bob

Don't go that far, just click on the Stalkers UK advert on this site, they have them for a tenner +P&P, which is cheap, as am I.

John

I've seen it used on a Roe and it looked very easy and effective. I have one ordered and hopefully turning up tomorrow.

S

Just curious, but why do people feel the need for these?

I do see a niche for one of these, but I'm just curious as to how/why other people use them?

Regards,

Pete

Back