Parker Hale 1200 Manual/ stock removal

nicholiath

Just bought a parker hale 1200 monte carlo stock and rosewood foreend. I want to know how to remove the stock. Has anyone got a printable or downloadable manual please.

If it's a std Floor plate 1200 model then undo the rear guard screw then undo the front screw, just in front of the magazine, and lift the metalwork from the stock. See photo:-

14067377.jpg

The two screws are visible.

Thanks for that Brithunter, it is a standard floor plate one. I have had to modify the stock by smoothing the rollover of the comb as i am a left hooker and did not fancy tha sharp edge in my cheek with 30.06 recoil!

Hi there - just bought one of these beautiful rifles in 7 x 57. They are a joy to shoot and, I think, vastly under-rated.

And here is a pic of a neat one right here...noice wood eh!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Calibre[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]243W[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Make[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Parker Hale[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Model[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Safari[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Action[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Bolt repeater[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Scope[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Rings and bases[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Condition[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Very good[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Serial No.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]01429[/SIZE][/FONT]
01429.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Price[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]$495 +post[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Advertised [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]3 Jun 11[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Licence No[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Comments[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Timber work is beautiful. New recoil pad and generally in lovely order for rifle from the 70's[/SIZE][/FONT]

Back