Thanks to Jelen

pierred

I would very much like to thank Mike, Dave and the rest of the Jelen team for a remarkable day, great company in a wonderful location, and point out to those who think deer stalking in a park is a breeze or canned hunting you really should give it a try as you obviously have not already.

Thanks again guys that was a real eye opener I learnt a lot, must do it again some time but with a different motive :lol:

Will do a thorough write up once Mike has anounced the objective.:-|

Sounds like you had a good day.

This does looks interesting, I've had a quick look at there website and this looks good for a newbie like myself to soak up some knowledge in deer stalking.

Hello Zerman ive just been reading your write up about your stalking in Winchester with mr Buss !!
We also have stalking near Winchester so if you are interested get in touch we have Roe muntjac and fallow.
Best regards
Dave (Jelen deer services )

I would very much like to thank Mike, Dave and the rest of the Jelen team for a remarkable day, great company in a wonderful location, and point out to those who think deer stalking in a park is a breeze or canned hunting you really should give it a try as you obviously have not already.

Thanks again guys that was a real eye opener I learnt a lot, must do it again some time but with a different motive :lol:

Will do a thorough write up once Mike has anounced the objective.:-|

Hi Pierre,

Great to meet you and thank you for your input last Friday. We hope to be arranging some more opportunities in the not too distant future. I'll let you know.

However, well done on your time with us, and I hope you gained something from the experience.

Best regards,

Mike.
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer- Committed to excellence

Thanks for the opportunity to participate lads I certainly learnt a lot, please keep me posted with anything else I could be part of in the future.
Again thanks and hope to get together again soon.

Back