Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dangerous girls thingy on TV

Dangerous girls thingy on TV

Well did anyone watch it Our sort of women
    Before you all start i just want to make it clear that the asian babe is MINE MINE MINE

It was an interesting program...I think the guys hyped things up trying to make out the women were training for Para Reg selection or something; I suspect it was to add a bit of drama to the program and a chance for them to be macho on TV

In the end, the program focused on the easiest part of the the culling operation ie pulling the trigger; if that girls had also had to gralloch their kills as well, then their lack of experience would have really slowed things down..

Interesting to watch, but I felt a bit uneasy over the competition to see which team could kill the most.

Did anyone pick up what calibre they were shooting with? Even with mods, it looked very light on the recoil & seemed quiet

Senile old fool that I fear I'm becoming, I forgot to record the program.
    Did anybody out there record it so that I can watch it?
    Fingers crossed,

got it on sky plus mate,your welcome to come round to our house anytime

Interesting program to watch, Iím sure some of the hype was to do with the fact that it was on TV, as for the competion between the 2 teams why not, at the end of the day it was a slaughter house in an open field they were there to slaughter as many as they could! And itís just another job, some people would love it, other not, but is that not the same in all jobs, just because you do I job doesnít mean you enjoy but it puts food on the table,
    Itís a side to processing meat that I had never consider before in the way they did it,

You can watch last nights episode here:

I enjoyed it and it is another way of bringing the real world to Joe public. Like the Farming heroes series on the bbc, it told it like it is without dressing it up too much I thought. Yes, there was a bit of deliberate tension-building at times, but overall quite good I thought.

Not everyone's cup of tea from a sporting point of view, but then again, what is!?!

Thanks Terry,
    very enjoyable viewing, but damned hard work doing!
    Kind regards,