Thread: Dscl1 interactive learning centre

Dscl1 interactive learning centre

Are you looking for the best revision tool/training aid to help you gain your DSCL1? Then you might like to look at our brand new website: Jelen Deer- Committed to excellence where you can subscribe to our brand new, unique INTERACTIVE LEARNING CENTRE (ILC).

The ILC will cost you only 9.99 (about .33p/day) for a month. You can pay online by paypal, and have instant access, 24/7 for as long as you like in one month, with the option to renew your subscription at the end of 30 days.

The ILC is covered by our JELEN GUARANTEE whereby if you subscribe, and then honestly believe that the ILC is of no use to you in your DSCL1 studies, then we will give you a FULL REFUND. You have nothing to lose!

The ILC will give you a series of random tests, which you can refresh as many times as you like, and once completed, the ILC will tell you whether you would have passed that particular DSCL1 element. It will give you your score, and it will not only highlight the questions you answered wrongly, but will also highlight the correct answer. The subjects covered are:

DSCL1 General Questions
    Meat Hygiene - Large Game
    Meat Hygiene - Common Hygiene
    Deer Identification - from which you can extract a random selection from 104 high quality photographs kindly donated by Brian Phipps - Wildlife Photographer.

It also covers the Safety questions.

The ILC can be accessed from any computer you use. Simply go onto our website, click on 'USER CENTRE' and then on 'SUBSCRIBE' and follow the instructions. Once you have paid your 9.99, you will instantly be emailed a username and password with which you can access the ILC Tests from the 'LOGIN' page.

Do yourself a favour! Subscribe to the Jelen INTERACTIVE LEARNING CENTRE today!

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer- Committed to excellence

Hi, i was thinking of getting your new DSC1 disk that you have on ebay, v2 i believe it is. As i couldn't just find it easy on your site. My question, is it the same as this or are there added extra 's or difference's between the disk and this.
    Thanks Gavin.

As a learning facility, then the CD Rom is probably your best bet. But as a testing facility, then the Online ILC is without a doubt more useful. I would say that both are equally good in their own way, and compliment each other well.

As I mentioned in my thread, the ILC is covered by our GUARANTEE, so if you bought into it and found that it was of no more help than the CD Rom, or was no real use to you as a testing/learning aid, then I would give you a full refund - I guarantee you will gain a great deal from both.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer- Committed to excellence