A couple of bucks

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
Hi All
I've been out having a mooch to see whats about ready for my friend from Germany in a few weeks.
Here are a couple I've seen so far.

Sorry about the poor photo quality the first it was almost dark and the second was a good 100 yards away and no he's not fenced in before any one comments ;) he was actually walking back to the wood from an open hay meadow past a fenced area, I watched him again Saturday night in the hay meadow but it was too dark for a photo.

Atb

Wayne

P4300109.jpg

P4250095.jpg

Id say he would be happy to have either of those mate....

Cheers Eddie
I hope so, seen another couple as well but that was the best so far, he's living where there was a bigger buck last year so be interesting to see if he stays or gets pushed out, I'll be back with m mate in 2 weeks.

Wayne

hi wayne I think the second buck looks familier ;)
regards pete .

Hi Pete
I seen him again on Saturday in the hay meadow to the right easy shot but will be a challenge to get on where he's coming out, need a good wind direction we will see how our luck is when the time comes:rolleyes:

Great pics Wayne,were they taken with your nice new camara lol,great looking bucks :thumb:
Andy

Great pics Wayne,were they taken with your nice new camara lol,great looking bucks :thumb:
Andy

Hi Andy
The first buck is in the field next to where you took yours last year i don't think its the same one we watched that night, I'm sure that one was bigger. I hope he turns up as I had planned to get Michael on him. The buck I watched last year the other side of the road hasn't shown up yet but there is another good six pointer showing there.

I've also spotted another two good six pointers on other fields so hopefully I can find him a couple, weather,wind and luck permitting :banghead:

Atb

Wayne

its looking like your buddy could be in for a very nice trip if a plan comes together wayne. good luck, its allways nice when it all comes together when someone is travelling along way to come and spend a couple of days with you.

Now your just teasing us all:D

I had a mate down last weekend who has shot his first Roe buck ever, nothing as big as those in your pics but the look on his face was something else
just hope you and those boys are as lucky;)
hope your keeping well and catch up soon
ATB

its looking like your buddy could be in for a very nice trip if a plan comes together wayne. good luck, its allways nice when it all comes together when someone is travelling along way to come and spend a couple of days with you.

:lol::lol::lol: no pressure then, yes but not so good when it all go's t*ts :lol::lol:

Now your just teasing us all:D

I had a mate down last weekend who has shot his first Roe buck ever, nothing as big as those in your pics but the look on his face was something else
just hope you and those boys are as lucky;)
hope your keeping well and catch up soon
ATB

Nice one Rich, yep must get round to doing something soon

Wayne

Back