Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hydrogen Peroxide Suppliers

Hydrogen Peroxide Suppliers

Where do you guys get your Hydrogen Peroxide from for bleaching skulls??

try looking for vet supplies for strongest stuff mybe you have good word with your vet.

Try eblag - you can mix it to the strength you require.

I think it works out cheaper than buying small bottles from Boots etc.

I just get mine from the local chemist - it is sold as a disinfectant for a couple of quid for a small bottle that is enough for two / three Roe deer. I chop the skull from the nose, through the eye sockets and then wrap in kichen towl and soak with Hydrogen Peroxide and leave for a few hours. You need to be careful - I left one for 24 hours and it started eating away the bone material, and thats with a pretty weak over the counter solution. But they all coem up beautifully white.

Remember to use different voices.

/l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Hairdressing supplies wholesalers
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Try and order 3 or 4 hundred bottles, you may get a discount.

Got mine from Boots but have also used the strong stuff passed on by a friend...I prefer the boots stuff as you can leave it over night and it doesn't dissolve the skull. I find a little bottle lasts for ages if you keep the cotton wool in a sealed plastic bag you can use it over and over again. Top Tip