Lost Rangefinder

Dovebob

All,

While out stalking in Suffolk during the easter holidays I managed to lose my Rangefinder. It's a brand new Leica CRF 900. My wife bought it for me as a wedding present last year. I've only used it a couple of times.

I can't work out how I managed to lose it. The chap I was with and I retraced our steps and we spent along time looking for it, but couldn't find it. It's possible that someone picked it up before I noticed it was missing and went back to look for it.

I am going to monitor ebay and other places. If anyone is offered it could you let me know. It is of great sentimental value to me. I am happy to pay a reward for any information on it.

Thanks for your help.

Bob

I will get the serial number tonight and will post it tomorrow. I will also give the police a call and see if anyone's handed it in. I did think about hiring / borrowing a metal detector, but I don't know much about them. I guess the battery alone would be enough to set one off.

I haven't told my wife yet. She'd be really upset. It would've ruined the holiday if I'd told her.

Thanks for your help with it.

Cheers,

Bob

Back