Come on chap's get bidding on the M & S auction these Boar in the photo are two out of about fourteen we saw on Friday night not exactly trophies but damn good eating. We have seen a Boar working our area as well, so if your feeling lucky
    Andy and I will try our hardest for the winning bidder.
    We are seeing plenty of Fallow as well so get bidding for this rare chance to try your luck at English Wildboar

Wayne mate they are going to be some sort of nice eating, i envy your boar availibility, i hope your going to eat the trotters snout and ears just like Hugh fernly thingy majigy, as im a pig farmer now i must learn to appriciate the whole hog

P.S. whats the M and S auction.....

March and Shoot

Got it, wondered why wayne would advertise boar shooting in Marks and spencer`s

Perfect size!

I have spotted quite a few more on my ground over the last few weeks, so time to start filling my freezer too!

Yeh I thought WD was opening a new branch on his ground bit like the motorway services M&S 's

Well done mate they are cracking boar wish we had some spare cash to bid think I will have to just drop a bid on Wadas very smart Spanish gunslip .. hey ho

nice going wayne
    you and andy certainly know how to do things the proper way, i shall say that much and more for you both
    keep well and speak soon
    ps ain't it time andy posted little

Hi Stone
    Hopefully see you at the dog day. I was going to put some photo's on from last week. I had a couple of days on a mates ground and shot a couple of Sika prickets and a nice Stag but forgot to take any photos until I'd took the head and legs off never mind had a good time the first stag and pricket were shot out of group of 40+ nice to see

Speak soon

Go on legaleagle get some of that cash from under the mattress

If I do that Wayne it makes the bed go all rickety

yes wayne
    looking forward to the dog day, looks to be a great day
    with a great bunch of people turning up
    see you soon