Ballistic Software for Smart Phone

I have "shooter" on an android, probably a bit ott for those just hunting but ticks all the boxes.

I have Ballistic FTE on my iPhone, haven't tried it in great detail but it's been very accurate so far!

The HUD feature is great, you can simply adjust the distance and wind by sliding up and down and it re-calculates hold over & clicks, it can also pull in angle of sight and local weather conditions and factor them in as well.

http://ballistic.zdziarski.com/

Here's a video from YouTube:

What's out there? Who uses what, Good or Bad?

TJ

Hi i work shooter as well seems to be pretty good but not tested it out say 600m + yet so cant tell you how it is at that range on words. Ballistic fte is a very good ballistics program but can be expensive but one of the best. I also heve strelok which i got free as an app it seems ok so far as well.

I use Ballistic FTE and iStrelok on my iPad - if you set them up carefully with accurate chronograph data on a smartphone than can access real time meterological data, they are very, very good. I use mildot reticules and the milrad settings are true to tiny fractions of an inch.

Adam.

Back