Winchester Power Max Bonded.

wigone

Has any body got any views or experience with this amunition. Particuarly in .243.
Shooting a Tika T3 and and still not really found a factory load at 100g that I am totaly happy with.

Have shot lots of different factory loads thru mine, didn't like 100g (tried a few) never had success with them, (have you tried sako i found them best on heavier load) other than that i have shot federal 70g ballistic tip for the fox for years with great success (my mainstay shooting), federal 85g Gameking for roe.

Have shot lots of different factory loads thru mine, didn't like 100g (tried a few) never had success with them, (have you tried sako i found them best on heavier load) other than that i have shot federal 70g ballistic tip for the fox for years with great success (my mainstay shooting), federal 85g Gameking for roe.
try fedaral power max in 100 grain my t3 likes them :rolleyes:

All very nice chaps, but he didn't ask for recommendations of what to try. The inquiry was about a particular type of ammo.
Wigone' I've seen an advert for the PowerMax bonded, but thought it was for a component bullet rather than loaded ammo. Could be wrong:confused:

Back