Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dsc 1

Dsc 1

Well we ran our first multigroup DSC lev 1 Assessment and it went very well we had 5 complete the coarse and one dropped out with ill health. The shooting proved the hardest part with a few needing to have a second go at the targets but they pulled through in the end.I took my assessor out for a buck as he has lots were he is but not many of medal quality .He also had a special Roe Bag to brake in so friday night was his lucky night. A great weekend was had by all.

Last edited by 6pointer; 07-05-2011 at 20:52.

Look's like a nice buck 6 pointer, i bet he was chuffed with that even though he's not smiling DF

Well done to all the successful people, and well done to the groups involved for getting their members motivated. Just the level 2 left now

PS a smile would not hurt Mr T
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

As already said your efforts and that of the SLDMG much appreciated in running the first of the Group Assessments. A thoroughly enjoyable and successful event. Our appreciation to Andrew.

good job done great day

That is one ugly barsteward did that Buck die of fright .

im trying to get mine done through NGO but not getting any reply on alan berrils number.

Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    That is one ugly barsteward did that Buck die of fright .
    Bob i near pissed my self Laughing there ,but the deer was shot eventually. . But back to the lads that done the Lev 1 it was nice to see them all do it in such a sporting manner. Thanks to all who offered there services for free it was well attended and i hope we can offer the next set of lads the same free deal.
    Also i must thank Ronnie Rose who came and went through two important parts of the test in detail.

well done there mate, no chance of a smile then....

at least he can use his shiney mincer for something now!

Paul you were not asked, there were enough ugly people there had more turned up it would have had to been a ugly convention .

Davie said you were to expensive .

The mincer is for getting rid of his wife .