Case Tumblers

Contact Dean at Norman Clarkes, they are selling off some Lyman Turbo 1200 Pro's for £68 with media. I purchased one and have since sold my ultrasonic on e-bay. I leave 100 cases in over night and they come out in the morning as new.

Very good build quality too.

I also use a Lyman, and it is excellent for cleaning cases up. Use a Corn Cob media, with a couple of caps of a polishing agent - normal liquid brasso does the job a treat....

Adds a bit of time to reloading, but there is no rush, I do mine in batches, and using nice shiny cases to turn out your rounds is satisfying.....

Also, a benefit is that if you re-use the cases, having them cleaned up makes the inspection for wear that much easier. Bin any cases that are not totally sound.

All the best. Neil

The bloke that tought me used to put them in a pillow case and put them in the washing machine never really liked the idea plus I would never get a way with it so I bought a lyman case tumbler also.
just one thing thou check your flash hole for any bits after you separate media from cases

get a ultrasonic cleaner of ebay they clean the case like new inside and out ,little viniger + soap they come out like new cases

The bloke that tought me used to put them in a pillow case and put them in the washing machine never really liked the idea plus I would never get a way with it so I bought a lyman case tumbler also.
just one thing thou check your flash hole for any bits after you separate media from cases

A friend of mine used to do that until one day his wife had to call the washing machine repair man out. I would have loved to see the repair man's face when he found the fault...a couple of .45acp cases stuck in the outflow pipe.
Beats the usual run of the mill faults though :).

fraser

hi just loined my self and want to say hi and gather alot of interesting info which there is so thanks
derek

Back