Thread: Gwp

Does anyone know any working GWP in the norwich area, mines 4 months and it would be nice if I could chat with them.

thanks in advance

Hi Wag
    Dont live in your area, but have a 12month old GWP dog that I am training for pheasant and deer, pm me if you want to discuss anything regarding yours.

Again I dont live in your area, Im in Lancashire, but Again if you want to chat PM me and i will give you my mobile as I have a GWP an hes my deer dog and does alot of work on the deer.

my english geography is rubbish, but rory major, bryanscroft gundogs, is based in lincon area(no idea how far that is but i ken ur both on the east coast somewhere). He's one of the top names in hpr esp gwp for breeding and trailing, you could probably get a 1 to 1 or group seshion with him, i'm sure it would be worth the money

Hi wag i am in Diss,work a GWP. Plenty of experience with most breeds (trained dogs professionally for 15 years) but this is my first HPR. I would not want to be without one now. Feel free to chat i am not to far away.