Thread: Virus warning (Confirmed)

Virus warning (Confirmed)

Virus spreading like wildfire on Fb and My Space! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info,invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it ;it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on

got 2 well the wife has so technically whats hers is mine

Quote Originally Posted by deer man View Post
    Get a mac!
    Macs have only been safe because in criminal terms they weren't worth the effort. However, now there are more of them about they are becoming worth the effort:

If you have a Mac the message is that you have to be just as careful as the PC user and, in fact, if the crims attention is starting to turn towards the Mac (users with low level of computing knowledge, users told they need not worry about security, low general awareness of the underlying technology in the user base etc.) then the Mac has the potential to be a more dangerous place for a little while. If I were the Russian mafia then I'd be going the Mac route at present as there is potential for a lot more return for not so much effort

Macs are at their best in the rain!.........., how not to get this virus, dont go on the site in the first instance!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Is this virus notifiable?

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position