Full bore ranges?

RickoShay

Chaps
Which full bore ranges do you use for practice/zero?

How easy to book/use are they?

How much do you pay per hour/day?

Thought this might be a useful reference/reminder for stalkers without their own permissions.

Last edited:
Many thanks for the kind words Chris. We have now extended or range of services with courses and accompanied stalking available as well - I ought to become a trade member really!

hi there ricko i have the perfect thing you are looking for cost is ten pound an hour we are passed for 50 bmg and below two tunnels at 100yrds shoot from 10am till 10pm 7 days a week. just ring up for a time slot as rolling up on spec does not work.
for more info on are range look at www.caltonmoorrange.com everything you need to no is on there
regards mike

Severnside range

Severnside Range, near Rogiet, Caldicot, Chepstow.
Not easy to find as it is a field, one end of which goes to the estuary.
Most Saturdays and Wednesdays and some Sundays.
Sat and Weds: 11-2:30 100 yards, 2:30 to 4:30 200 yards.
Cost to non members: £12.50 per day.
Firing points are cutouts on the field filled with wood chippings, so bring your own supports, bipods, benches.
No need to book but you may have to share a point.

hi there ricko i have the perfect thing you are looking for cost is ten pound an hour we are passed for 50 bmg and below two tunnels at 100yrds shoot from 10am till 10pm 7 days a week. just ring up for a time slot as rolling up on spec does not work.
for more info on are range look at www.caltonmoorrange.com everything you need to no is on there
regards mike

I have been to Mike's it is a great set up for anyone who has not already been there. At £10 per hour a bargain, I have also been to the Kynoch range in Suffolk it was more like £40 per hour!!

Def recommend, its worth travelling to.

Cheers

Ross

Private H.O.A Club at Oundle Northants with a 100yd range passed for any sporting calibre. It's all most stalkers need, but don't let me stop you paying more to the trade here! :D :D

No range fees - just an annual membership -or £5 for non-member FAC Holders. For the amount of time I spend there it must cost me all of 10p an hour. That's 30p a visit.... more than I thought.

Chaps - this is great stuff, thank you, and continue the posts!

Am sure that many stalkers would welcome knowing where they can 'pop off' a few rounds that doesn't cost the earth. :D

The 200m range sounds interesting and was totally unaware. Found it quite easily on Google earth, impact area in the Severn!

Last edited:
Back