Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buck with a limp

buck with a limp

Went out last night ,and saw a buck in the rape with a bit of a limp,glassed him for a bit, big hole in the back leg, he would stop lick it and move i took him out with a neck shot. The hole was 2 inc deep ,not shot more like a stab may be another buck???????/ or a tight fence it was a new wound, clean where he had been licking it take a guess???????????//
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.JPG   001.JPG  

Your Missus is going to kill you when she sees the state of that nice new patio
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Mine would have me under the patio!
    Was there an exceptionally large tick to remove and it left that hole?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

After What I saw this morning Definatly another buck most likly one with single spike (killer head)I would be spending some time in that area if possible.

England, a large country south of the Scottish Border
    Assuming the bone is,nt broken it looks like he,s been spiked by another buck , that said you are one brave man blooding that patio
    Never a Lender or Borrower be

I would agree with roedeerred. Looks like the work of another buck - I would keep a close eye out for the guilty buck. Probably a "Murder buck" with long single spike antlers - they are quite capable of killing other deer, not to meant the risk to dogs and humans if it was wounded !

He looks like he would be dangerous to others for sure he is best out of it. good example.

Nasty wound!

Whats the mark on the face in the first picture?