Going outside the box

It wont load this end,

I wasnt taking the ****, just a serious question, would anyone be daft enough to "shoot" dangerous game with a bow, apparently yes you are;)

It does load Bob. It just takes a moment longer than normal due to the heavy photograph nature of the link. Patients is an incredibly important quality of a bowhunter. And it's not so much that myself and many more like me are daft, but rather we're bored.

Just outa intrest , whats the bear cull for ?? meat, or just over populated? Maybe a danger to close neighbouhood ?
Wouldnt like to pi$$ one of those off , with a bad shot. I cannot out run, fight , or bite the monster !! eeeeeeek:eek:

I left it to load, it took over 7 mins, (probably my boondocks internet speed?)

so it was a boys week away? nice place.

But to get better broadband, I would have to live nearer to town. here I often see roe out of the bedroom windows.

and why would I want a mackintosh?;)

But to get better broadband, I would have to live nearer to town. here I often see roe out of the bedroom windows.

and why would I want a mackintosh?;)

......or, like me, live in the arse of nowhere but 1/2 mile from the exchange. The mac is handy once you see what's available on good broadband.

Back