Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The working class can X my .............

The working class can X my .............

I got my level two at last. Just arrived recorded delivery. I know a few of us submitted portfolios at the same time anyone else completed and recieved?

A huge thanks must also be offered to those who made it possible.
    Thanks to Davie Q, 6pointer for acting as my AW. His ground, his deer, his work on my portfolio. No charge but a small access fee. Good company, good coffee and he is no really a bad lad when you get to know him. As an authority on deer and a mentor I would highly recommend him.
    Aslo there is Alex, Gazza, who did my to credible witness stalks, his ground, his deer, his fuel, his company total cost, a beaf burger. One of natures true gents. He is chasing AW at the moment. When he gets it the standards can only rise in the AW department.
    Glen Heggs for the work assessing the portfolio and the phone interview conducted without being oppresive. Another gent I hope to meet down the line.
    And finally SD. Without SD the portfolio would have sat untill it timed out. Thanks to you all for the contacts and encouragement. Not everybody out there is in it to make money.
    ATB Jim

Well done Jimbo,
    Glen Heggs is an absolute gent, only stalked with him once (so far) and learned a lot from him.
    My portfolio will be completed next week then sent off.....can't wait for the phone call
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Well done Jim and congratulations, there are not many people who remember to say thank you.

PS you don't write those award acceptance speeches do you
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

well done jimbo, the guy who done mine is the same sort,a gentleman charged next to nothing, gave is time and advice freely, and will get a big shout out when it comes back signed up.
    p.s you seen any more bucks on your travels. There is another buck around that doe box you put up, seen him last week ,but left him to jog on.

Cheers HH. There is one working the mast up to the left on top of the bank. Must sort out better access. Too noisy at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Well done Jim and congratulations, there are not many people who remember to say thank you.

PS you don't write those award acceptance speeches do you
    I can put a good sermon together

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Well Done, I submitted mine 3 weeks ago, not had a call yet......

All the best.

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

ATB Stu mine took about 7 weeks sent in to cert here.

well done jim.Am going to send away for mine got ma level 1 in today

brill, well done jim i have still got to make a start on mine yet.