MTM/Frankford Arsenal 50 round large ammo cases

EMcC

Just a quick one, does anybody know where I can get my hands on a few of the cases mentioned above, about ten.
Midway UK have them at a reasonable price and then go and ruin it by adding stupid money postage.
Cabelas have them at a very good price but will not ship them to UK
The size I require is to take 30-06 cartridges so the terminology is, case to take 'Large rifle Cases'
Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

I went to Midway UK for these. I waited until I had a range of stuff to get and then bit the bullet on postage.

Regards JCS

Ed,

Will check the gun room - pretty sure I have one surplus to requirements.

Edited - not sure if that helps a bloke looking for ten!

Rgds

Ian

Have you tried the like of Trent firearms near Stoke. Steve's a good guy and normally tries to help you out

Just a quick one, does anybody know where I can get my hands on a few of the cases mentioned above, about ten.
Midway UK have them at a reasonable price and then go and ruin it by adding stupid money postage.
Cabelas have them at a very good price but will not ship them to UK
The size I require is to take 30-06 cartridges so the terminology is, case to take 'Large rifle Cases'
Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

try, sports.shop.ebay.co.uk got my 20 round MTM slip top boxes from there but they do all manner of sizes, prices seem to be OK, worth a quick look if nothing else.

Well I never, thank you one and all for all your help, that was all I needed to be pointed in the right direction and I get covered in them, thanks again.
I don't 'Need' ten boxes, it was just that I know they come in boxes of ten and it is sometimes/most times asier to order a box rather than the odd few.
It was the fifty round case that I was after and have now managed to source some at a very reasonable price :D
This is a wonderful site full of helpful people with a wide range of knowledge.
My next request is for dull fifty pence pieces, I know they don't look nice when they go dull and if anybody has any they want to get rid of I'll arrange collection from most UK locations :D:D:D.

Back