Available: Pheasant syndicate.

RED-DOT

Hi, we have space for a full gun in the best wee syndicate in Central Scotland, here are the details.
1800 poults to wood
2 guest days
£1200 per annum + £20 a day towards beaters costs
Working dog required
BASC insurance will be required through the syndicate block
Deer stalking after 2 years membership DSC1 required
Stand one, walk one
Previous syndicate experience a bonus
Work parties fortnightly
1 feed duty during the rearing season and a little winter/spring feeding
Lunch hut with full facilities
Prefer 20 mile radius of Stirling
PM for contact.
Alex.

Last edited:
how many guns are in the syndicate? also how many days do you have and also expected bag?
adie

8 Full guns and 6 half guns, 8 driven days, 2 outside days, 1 beaters day.. Full guns get 2 guest days and half guns get one guest day but they invite other half guns which gives them 5 days each... last year was spoiled by weather but 80-100 was achieved regularly prior to 2009 and 2010 which was hard going but it was for most shoots.

Alex, not looking for a place, got plenty shooting but would just like to say thats a good deal you are offering driven days at
OK stand one walk one for walked up prices
Woud I by right in thinking that ground is where the well known dairy farm is, or nearer Stirling Mr. Youngers.

Hi Boggie... No, we were offered Mr Y's for a good price but it is way beyond our capabilities of making it a driven shoot once more.. we are very close though and feel we could not take his land on...

Please no more folks that want a jolly... showed 4 chaps around and one never returned my calls and we now have 2 full places.... I pay £1.40 a litre to toddle around the estate.. It is driven pheasant for walked up money,

Back