View Poll Results: What are your deer stalking requirements at this moment in time.

121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not certs and looking for stalking

15 12.40%
  • Lev 1 and looking for stalking

43 35.54%
  • lev 2 and looking for stalking

31 25.62%
  • Happy with what i have

32 26.45%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DMQ =Stalking Available

DMQ =Stalking Available

Are you happy with the stalking you have or could you do with more stalking or you might be looking for some more.What is your stalking availabuilty
    Last edited by 6pointer; 22-05-2011 at 15:42.

Ok Davie is it a clue for a crossword an anagram maybe .

Get the facts up .

Trying to work out how many qualified or un qualified stalkers are actually available to take on deer stalking or more deer stalking than they already have. My feeling Bob is that most Lev 2 The current industry standard are actually already involved heavely in deer stalking .
    Last edited by 6pointer; 22-05-2011 at 16:02.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Level 2 Portfolio submitted, I am more than happy with what I have at the moment. If I lived at home through the week, I could be in a position to take on a bit more, but feel that it would not be worth it at this moment.

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

The thing is Davie that people who don’t have any stalking, or want more see Level 2 as critical to achieving this. Personally I have level 2 and I couldn’t really manage any more land unless it was right on my door step then I might drop some of the other stuff that is further away.

I have level 2, Advanced Stalker Certificate, am an AW, have fifty+ years experience, am retired and have no ground locally at all.
    I don't know which box to tick

Level 1 with level 2 portfolio going in next week. Looking for more stalking.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

level 1,with previous game keeping experience,cant find any stalking land for myself only option is paid for days,had a post on here and not had a reply.i think part of the problem due to some people having to much and wont give other people a chance.would love a piece of my own nothing huge in size or numbers,just enough to go out when i want and see the odd one

Last edited by 6pointer; 29-05-2011 at 22:51.