Thread: 410 Folding Shotgun & Eibar 12b SS Shotgun

410 Folding Shotgun & Eibar 12b SS Shotgun

I am looking to create some space in my cabinet as applied for FAC. I have two shotguns I would like to swap for stalking gear or stalking maybe?

1) Salter and Varge folding 410 shotgun, single barrel, quite early possibly a converted rook rifle. Would suit a child as the stock is quite short.

2) Eibar 12g side by side shotgun, non ejector, 2 3/4" chambers. I have rubbed back the stock and stained with a gunstock kit. It needs alot more stock oil rubbing on. This would make a good second backup gun or field gun, plain and no engraving. It is a good machine made gun that has served me well.

I am new to stalking and waiting for my FAC. I have alot of game shooting stuff and am looking for some stalking kit, or even maybe a stalk if you have ground. I am buying a .308 when my FAC comes through.

These are not high value guns but a swap may suit somebody? I can feasibly travel an hour from Royston.

The guns are located in Royston, Herts. I would prefer to do a face to face, but will take to the Barn Shop in Arrington (RFD) if you would prefer them to be send to your RFD. I dont know how much this costs and you would need to organise it yourself (and pay for).

There are also 8 boxes of clay cartridges for the eibar (2 3/4") that I will throw in with the Eibar. They are a couple of years old and I cant vouch for them but they should be fine?

I suppose if no-one wants to swap, I would sell them? You could PM offers.

Many thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg   photo(4).jpg   photo(6).jpg   photo(7).jpg  

I've got one of those little .410 folders but mines been confirmed as a Midland!

Anyway - its not in as good as cond. as your mate cracking little gun for the lads to start out on!

Thanks Tommo.

Please note there is some pitting to the 410 barrel, which is suppose is commensurate with the age.

No-one seems to be interested in swaps so far I will take offers for the guns rather than swaps? These guns must go!!

These must go to make room. Would swap for a selection of 308 bullets from different manufacturers (to try in new rifle)? Failing that I will take low offers (try your luck). Face to face only. If not I will be handing in to FEO for destruction!!