Name:	Snapshot_20110508_1.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	6931Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20110508_2.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	6932
    100% Brand new swarovski scope z3 4x12x50 brh/x 'the big one', still in box with instructions lifetime guarantees etc,never fitted to a gun thus totaly 100% brand new and unused, I bought this to fit on a 22.250 rifle and before i bought the rifle i was made redundant and now need the money so a very reluctant (and tearfull) sale.This is the brh/x model and not the cheaper multiplex version,(currently on sale with 1180) I am looking for 825 and is a absolute bargain and which includes Royal mail insured and recorded postage, any further questions drop me a line. Can also view from my home in Doncaster. Andy

ps: Just read above thread and will produce serial numbers on request.

Last edited by johnnythefox70; 29-05-2011 at 10:23. Reason: item now sold

Wasn't this sold on eBay recently - your sales description is almost word for word - I spoke you about it??! Did it not reach the reserve?

Hi Tommo, Yes it didnt sell on ebay it fell through so and i copied the listing wording edited and pasted on this thread, a friend of a friend is coming to look at it at the weekend if he gets home from work. Really want to hang on to it but no funds coming in at the moment so im afraid needs must.Got a few more things for sale at a later date as well.

Must have been the friend who was bidding on it as your both left Positive feedback for each other and now it's for sale again .

It get's better seller and buyer from Doncaster and it went for 710 now you want 825

A mutual withdrawel and total coincidence, after all im selling it not giving it away, would you give it away? Theres the answer

have to ask, if you need the cash so bad why are you posting interest in 800 scopes on other threads?

Its a good deal and it is on every possible forum and free ads site but you are not doing yourself any favours in shifting it with that kind of history

Forum rules are 10 posts before an ad can be made, as you will no doubt be aware i am a newbie on this site and needed the 10 to do so, i am being as honest as i can and really do need to release some money from the scopes, I have been on this site many times in the past and thought it a good way of selling nothing sinister thats it. I have found it though very informative and a great way of learning about deer stalking, but certain members can be very suspicious of people they dont know. If i sell i sell if i dont i will hang on to it and try another avenue. Simple. But please dont class me as being anything other than honest.

Thats fine, not accusing you of anything and TBH if I had 800 I would take your arm off.
    Couple of months too soon for me.