Thread: Hello all from London

Hello all from London

Hi guys

I am new to these forums.

I have been shooting in all forms since I could hold a gun, I was very fortunate to be born and raised on a large estate in Berkshire which my Father ran. From a early age I started to learn about the shoot from ground up. Before I was let lose with a gun my father was determined I should learn as much as I could about shooting, I started as the Cartridge boy on the shoot, then progressed up to beating, then did a summer with the game keeper.
    At some point I was given a old 4.10 and from that moment I was hooked. I think I shot my first pheasant aged 13 then my first roe buck aged 16 and my first stag aged 18.

I recently quit my job in engineering to start up a shooting agency, we have some wonderful stalking on our books in Hampshire. We will soon be adding stalking in Scotland and across Europe. The company site can be seen at for those that are intrested. If I can be of assistance to anyone please feel free to pm me and I look forward to becoming an active member of the Community.

All the best

Hi Richard and welcome to the forums. Good luck with the career change, the website looks great.

We should have a reunion of london stalkers at some point.

Hello Richard, and welcome to the site. It sounds as if you had the type of upbringing that we would all liked to have had. I look forward to reading your posts.

Thank you for the welcome guys

Nice looking site Richard. I liked the videos, especially the bloke with the Union Flag on the partridge shoot in Spain. Presumably you don't use flags when shooting doves in Argentina?