all white

andy stalker

DSCF0779.jpg

in sussex ?

hi andy , without giving away too much, was this stag seen in sussex as ive seen one here, a couple of years ago that looked very similar in a field ajoining the m23. if it was him id be glad that he was still alive.

kent

this buck is in kent ihave ground with a lot of white fallow on both bucks and does hope yours is still alive

andy

White fallow

I know White deer are not common how common are black Fallow as ive seen over 3 years what I presume is the same buck.

Never seen anything like it Andy. Wonderful looking things.

Thanks

Grant

Re: White fallow

perks said:
I know White deer are not common how common are black Fallow as ive seen over 3 years what I presume is the same buck.
where i live in kent most of the fallow are black yet 4 miles down the road from me most are common we also have big body weights yesterday evening i shot a 3 year old buck wich went 146lb dressed.

andy

Excellent photo Andy, nice to see that he won't be taken this year (or hopefully for a couple or three) He's a fine animal and seemingly fat as a pig. Have it large sir!
Do you find that they bulk up really well on the maize crops or what do they grow in your area that the deer favour?
Looks like that highseat is a good spot too.

Straight shooting

z

zaitsev said:
Excellent photo Andy, nice to see that he won't be taken this year (or hopefully for a couple or three) He's a fine animal and seemingly fat as a pig. Have it large sir!
Do you find that they bulk up really well on the maize crops or what do they grow in your area that the deer favour?
Looks like that highseat is a good spot too.

Straight shooting

z
mainly round here its small farms with wheat, barley & grass

i hav been admiring this pic now since you posted it andy and like you i was amazed at the quality of the pricket
what sort of head could that turn into, as the ground i stalk and surrounding area , has lots of decent heads on it but never really see prickets with such length
yes the white fallow buck is a beauty, the one i hav on my ground seems to hav disapeared , poachers i think may hav contributed to this :cry:
but very nice pics of late
cheers
stone

Back