Thread: Roedale Delta V Ultra Lightweight

Roedale Delta V Ultra Lightweight

I know it has been covered before but the thread got slightly diluted.

Looking to use it on both my .243 and newly acquired .30-06 to replace the cumbersome Stealth A10 I currently lug around.

Please let me know how you are all getting on with yours, there seems to be quite a following for them on the SD.

I have also been eyeing up the A Tech CMM4 as an alternative option.

Thanks in advance

i have a atec cmm4 on my tikka 25-06, great mod, you dont notice it on the end of the gun, it dosnt effect the balance. Getting one for my sauer,have a t4 on it currently but since using one on the tikka the atec is a much better mod.

I have a roedale 5 baffle on my 243 and it works fine and nice and light to,you would need 2 sets of baffles to cover your 30/06 as well,i know this as when i recived mine the baffles we to big and did'nt work well,after talking to Peter in Garmany about this the baffles were exchanged which made a vast improvement Peter from Roedale is one of the most helpful guys i have ever delt with just drop him a mail.

Thanks for the info Guys,
    So, Deerhungry, what your saying is i will need two lots of baffles, one for the .243 and one for the .30-06?
    I was hoping i could use the same mod on both rifles as i have done for the last 6 yrs.

Yes you can use one for both but you would have to have the larger bore for your 30/06 and I don't think you would be happy with the performance on the 243 give Peter a email go on their web site and follow the link this guy is more than helpful he will point you in the right direction.

Will do, thanks for your help, Deerhungry!

Roedale do the Delta 65 which covers all calibers up to 6.5mm (223-6.5x284)
    the Delta 93 covers 7mm up to 9.3mm.
    65 or 93 can be had in four materials, Parkerised steel, Stainless bead blasted, Stainless TiNAl (black), Aluminium (black anodized)

how much did it cost for a spare set of baffles please? - I cant get onto the roedale site at work!!!

Is the Roedale better than the A-Tec CMM4...?!